Rich Text 1
CanTeen Aotearoa is a charity that provides free and tailored support to rangatahi aged 13-24 who are impacted by cancer. Whether they are dealing with their own diagnosis, the cancer of a sibling or parent, or the death of a sibling or parent.
- connection with peers who understand what it’s like, through events
- therapeutic support through a range of programmes and camps
- free individual support and therapy
- online support services for rangatahi and parents
- skill building and development through a range of pathways and programmes
CanTeen was set up in 1988 by a small group of rangatahi with cancer, and rangatahi still guide the organisation at every level today. Read our annual reports.
Meet our board
CanTeen’s Board of Directors are a diverse group of Associate Directors with specialty experience in their unique fields and Member Directors, who are pivotal in ensuring CanTeen members have an active role in our organisation’s governance.
Meet our ambassadors
CanTeen’s ambassadors have eclectic achievements and choose to use their platforms to support CanTeen and rangatahi impacted by cancer.